Wednesday 20 November 2013

A guide to Australian Whine - part 3

En route to the airport I had an enlivening conversation with an irate cabby who was still going on about Stuart Broad not walking. I was delighted to discover that that incident was the sole reason England scraped a 3-0 win in the last Ashes series.

I got on my plane to Brisbane and recounted the same story to the chap next to me and he agreed with the cabby. He then proceeded to whinge all the way from take-off to landing.

Upon landing, I decided not to mention it to the next cabby. I didn't need to, because he bloody did!

So, my trip to Brisvegas has consisted of three hours of whining about English cheating. And this from the country that gave us Greg Chappell!

Do me a favour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments